Please Please Please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by shaneloy86, Oct 15, 2009.

1. shaneloy86

shaneloy86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok I'm not necessarily a newbie to the Ipod touch. I know how to restore... I know how to get in recovery mode.... I know how to get in DFU mode. My 2g Ipod touch is stuck at the boot screen. I jail broke my Ipod with QuickFreedom and it was working great. I did not know prehand how to set up SSH. I just jail broke and started having fun. So far I have looked at numerous things including Ibricker, IPHUC, winscp and I did the thing through Microsoft where you hit run and do msconfig. I have looked all over the place for a solution. I am out of warranty with my Ipod hence why I decided to go ahead and jail break. I may be ignorant because there may already be a thread on this website explaining this but I am new to this site as well. Please if you could give me any feed back that would be greatly appreciated. Oh and my Itunes will not recognize the Ipod. Or all this could have been alot easier. I looked up how to unbrick without recoving so i didnt loose my stuff but at this point I could just download it again if I could get it working. Like I said any feed back would be awesome. Alright guys thanks!
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Could you make this a bit clearer? What is the ipod doing?

Oh and you do not need put such an obnoxious thread title. Change it to something like "iPod Touch 2g having problem x"
    Thank you

x=your problem
  3. jordanianpanda

jordanianpanda New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree....you should state the problem more clearly so we can help you