Please Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Heythereguys, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Heythereguys

Heythereguys New Member

Jan 16, 2008
    I have jailbroken my ipod and have downloaded around 20 or so great applications. However, suddenly, when I began to start trying to download other applications or update preexisting applications, installer would automatically quit and go back to the home screen. Then, some applications began to go to the home screen to without working. Also, I saw an update for installer, so I thought it would fix the problem. But now, I can't even open installer because it just quits to the home screen. I cannot uninstall anything because installer won't open. Is there any way I can fix this or figure out some other way to install applications and installer and start over? I really do not want to reset my ipod because I have a lot of important information, music, and videos on it. Please help!

Thanks a lot guys, you're great

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Oct 22, 2007
    The first problem was probably caused by lack of sufficient space. I'd try using one of the methods to circumvent the 3rd party app limit.

As to the second problem, search and see if you can find an older version of Installer to overwrite your new one (if not, PM me, I'll send you a link).