PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME:weird problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sagill888, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Hey!
    My Ipod touch 2g keeps turning off by itself, it flashed and the button didn't work for a week, but after a week, for some reason, everything went perfectly fine.
    I really want to have an exchange, because something went wrong before, and all those scratches on the screen and back.
    Please can you guys kindly tell me, do you think they will exchange it for me if I give evidence about the problems: I have videoed it.

Do the people at the Apple Store test and detect the problem before replacing it for you? I do not live near a Apple Store, and it takes me an hour to get there.

What should I do?

Please help me! Thank you
  2. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Have you restored it? If not try that.

If restoring it does nothing, take it to an Apple store and have someone look at it. If they can't fix it you will probably(eg, have the receipt, no obvious physical damage ect.) get an exchange. Apple is pretty good about returns from my experience.
  3. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah they will exchange it. I don't think they test it, they test it after they give you a new one.
  4. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Thanks.

Hmm...I don't think it's the sfotware problem, maybe it is the hardware problem.

But I am thinking I shoudl exchange it there: do all other stores do that as well.

And do you have to restore it before you take it to any store for replacement?

Thank you.