Please Help !!!

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by SilaSmafia, Aug 22, 2008.

1. SilaSmafia

SilaSmafia New Member

well...i installed the 1.1.5 firmware...the 2.0 as well...but i can`t install no games... So ....wi-fi is absolutley necesarly ?I don`t have no connection near me....
    PLease Help.
    THanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well you need an internet connection of some type. You can download to computer and then sync ipod via usb. Oh, I just noticed the actual issue. There are a couple of apps that use USB to transfer file. iphone suite, iphonebrowser, etc
  3. Salarian

Salarian Banned

You can buy and download applications through itunes and then just sync them to your device. You can also go to your local library or school and use their wi-fi if needed.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Nice repeat, Renegade! He can also use one of those programs and not run all over town.
  5. SilaSmafia

SilaSmafia New Member

ok.so i don`t have any wi-fi connection. i can only use my computer.where do i download 3d games and the nice aps ?I have the 2.0.2 jailbreaked firmware.i have the cydia ,installer and the app store.i can only install from itunes.but i don`t want to.Where can i download nice games ?
    P.s. this is my second day using an ipod touch.
    Thank you very much .

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Help anyone ???

Please Register or Log in to view images