Please help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by J3T SPD, May 25, 2008.

1. J3T SPD

J3T SPD New Member

Hi all,

I have a few problems with my 16GB IPOD TOUCH.

Firstly, when I connect it to my car stereo which is Ipod compatible, using the connection cable, the Ipod says 'accesorie attached'. When it says this, i can only change tracks using the stereo controls and not the ipod.

However, lately what has been happening is that when I connect the ipod to the car stereo, the ipod says accecsories attached for like 10 seconds and then goes back to the normal ipod music list, as in it lets me control which track i want to play from the actual ipod itself and not the car stereo anymore.

Now the problem is that since this has been happening, the music will play as usual but within like 20 seconds or so the song will just pause, making me have to click on play again which will continue from where it left off.

This problem is really annoying, i constantly have to press play every 2 min.

Another issue is my wifi, my i pod just says 'no wifi'. I thought that all ipod touchs have wifi?

Thanks people.
  2. chrisc923

chrisc923 New Member

for the wifi to work the ipod must be connected to a wireless network.
    if your ipod says no wifi then its either off, or has nothing to connect to.

try opening settings and selecting wifi
    turn it on and select a network you want to join (if the network has a "lock" icon next to it, then youll need a password to use it)