Please Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by tornbacchus, May 5, 2008.

1. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

i had my ipod with 1.12 jailbroken with a lot of apps for a few months and finally decided to upgrade to 1.14. i didnt delete anything off of my ipod and just connected it to itunes. i clicked upgrade to 1.13 and it found an update for 1.14. i upgraded it and everything got deleted(as expected). when i click on either movies or music on the ipod, it seems to load but it just crashes. it goes back to the main menu everytime. it only happens when i click on the movie/music icon or try to change my wallpaper. i can click on anyhitng else like pics, safari etc. i dont know what to do because i cant connect to itunes anymore because it wont find the ipod. ive tried resetting the settings and master reset about 10 times.

WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE HELP
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hold the power and home buttons until it turns off, unplug and then replug while holding the home button and then restore to 1.1.4 again.
  3. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

If the recovery restore doesnt work, use iLiberty to DFU restore it
  4. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

if i cant connect to itunes or my computer, how would i get that since i dont hav jailbreak nemore?... and i tried the power/square thing but it didnt work. i also called itunes and they told me the same thing. they said that i should send it in for repair but says that they dont cover against jailbreak and says they can tell if its been done... is that true?
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I can't understand what you are saying but your ipod is fine. All you need to use is the proper method to get it into the proper mode to restore or DFU Mode to restore new firmware.
  6. meloyo

meloyo Member

7. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

i did it and itunes actually opens when i connect it now but my ipod still isint showing up on itunes. was there a bug that apple sent around in 1.14 to make people that have jailbreak on to have this happen... is their a way of downgrading without a computer??