Please Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jjj651, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I need some serious help. After I install open SSH, the icon wont appear on the main screen. Also I cant find BossTools in installer. What are the sources for those two apps. Also, in installer i got many themes but none of them appear in summerboard. I even tried installing some of those themes but it doesnt appear in summerboard. In summerboard, i tried using some of the themes that are already on it but after I restarted my ipod nothing changed.
  2. Spiritus55

Spiritus55 New Member

It could be that you are on the wrong firmware version.. If you are on 1.1.1 firmware then some themes won't work/show up.. And the fact that OpenSSH won't show up isn't so important, due to the fact that all you can do is turn it on and off.. but if you go into Installer and download OpenSSH from there it may show up.
  3. jaxel

jaxel New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I installed openssh throguh installer and I'm pretty sure that I never had it on summerboard... And its on by default, but if it helps the bossTools app is from the bigboss repo... http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo
  4. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im on 1.1.3 because many things wouldnt install for 1.1.2. I see a bunch of packages that are themes. I try to install them but they still wont appear in summerboard.
  5. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Also, when i try to install stuff from installer, the app doesnt install. Instead, the pod exits out of installer
  6. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You might have to rejailbreak your iPod
  7. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you mean start again from 1.1.1?