Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kridix, Feb 9, 2008.

1. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've tried adding at least 5 different sources and none of them are added correctly. I've doube-triple-quadruple checked my spelling and everything, but everytime I add the source it's just placed in "Uncategorized" and then none of the repo's apps show up in installer.

Please Register or Log in to view images

What's wrong?
  2. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

List one of the sources so someone else can try, and have you gone out of installer and then back in to see if it updates then?
  3. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

Itried the first url gojohnnyboy and also touchrepo, neither create a unique directory in installer so it is hard to tell if anything happened, but when i added touchrepo.com/repo.xml recent packages brought up new stuff like Stubborness from Skylar.

I think if you are expecting new folders in installer then you are right they are not appearing, but the information is appearing in installer just in the existing folders not new ones.

Not much help I know but the best I can manage!
  5. kridix

kridix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, thanks for the quick reply

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Good to know that I'm not the only one.
  6. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

I added newattiphone.com/repo.xml last night and that added a new folder which I installed the new Tetris game from (which I am undecided about at the moment). So maybe try that and see if you get a folder for it in installer?

Otherwise does anyone else know if we should get new folders for each source, or do some normally just put the programs in existing installer folders??