Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Cstsxyfry212, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i jailbroke my ipod 1.1.3 and now when i boot it, it gets stuck at the boot screen after the screen quickly flashes. i have tried restarting it but with no luck. i can connect using winscp (ssh) and it connects to itunes, but it gets stuck at the boot screen with the stupid little spinning wheel. please help, i would just restore, but i spent A LOT of time getting apps, themes, etc. and i dont want to do it again. i guess if i have to, i will restore, but if you know how to fix it please help and tell me!

it happened after i installed the new version of make it mine, youtube fix (by the way, do you know how to fix youtube on 1.1.3), tapp, and a bunch of themes (using the new "add to queue" feature)

then i rebooted it and this happened

HELP!!!
  2. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whatever i just went back to 1.1.1 its so much better

And cmon 62 views and no one helps!!

Thanks anyway
  3. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Since you could have connected via SSH than you could have copied the Media, Library and Application folder and place them back in when you jailbreak again.
  4. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  5. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks for your help and thats what i had done previously (transfered the library, media and applications) but they didnt work. o well thanks for you help

im back to normal now using bob van steel's vista maximus and allipodhax's discontinued theme that i am lucky enough to have a copy of. pm me if you want it, its really nice looking.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol about your sig.....the next firmware update is rumoured to have copy and paste....
  7. Cstsxyfry212

Cstsxyfry212 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya i wish

there is a fake youtube video (it admits that its fake) that its on 1.1.3 but obviously its not, but that would be great if it was on 1.1.4 or someone made an app.

!!