Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ben471, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ben471

ben471 New Member

I recently got my iPod touch and I was curious about jailbreaking it. I probably don't have enough knowledge to do this but anyway. I was looking at the "automatic jailbreak" and i tried to download the file but it said "safari cannot download this file". Then I clicked on the link http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com and safari closed.
    Now I cannot open the music or itunes in my ipod touch and when i plug it into my computer it does not come up in itunes. PLEASE help me fix this. If there is a way i can go back to "out of the box" that would be great so i could start fresh. If i have to continue jailbreaking that is fine aswell. I just want to be able to listen to music!! (I should mention that safari, youtube, contacts, ect. all still work)
    Any help would be appreciated!!
    Thanks!!
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

You can either continue to jailbreak using any of the one click installers out there (touchfree6) BTW.. you run these from your pc, not the touch browser..., or you can do a full restore. Click the search button on the top of the forum and you will find your answers. I recommend continuing with the jailbreak

Please Register or Log in to view images