Please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by blld, Jan 22, 2008.

1. blld

blld New Member

Any one here know what source I should add to get the web wallpapers?(not the one in ipod settings,but the one that comes with installer)Thanks all.
  2. oakr8r2

oakr8r2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Download summerboard. with that program you can customize your backgrounds and icons by dloading or even making your own themes.

Once you download summerboard on installer go to themes (summerboard) and theres a whole bunch of premade themes that you can download.

Alternatively if you want to make your own background and or icons you should watch www.ipodtouchmaster.com his video on how to make custom icons and backgrounds. Its a great vid and really in depth how to.
  3. blld

blld New Member

Thanks for the infos,I have seen his vids on Youtube,he's great.But my point here is how to have that Wallpaper icon back on my ipod(I accidently deleted it and now not sure what source it came from,since I have deleleted alot of sources I didn't wanna keep.)hope you get my point.
  4. deveelx

deveelx New Member

One of these is maybe what you're looking for:
    1. You might already know this but in the Installer, scroll to the bottom where all the packages are. There is a package called Wallpapers, I wonder if this is what you're looking for? But try that.
    2. There is a source called iApp-a-Day that has an application called Wallpaper. The source URL is http://iappaday.com/install
    This is an application that automatically submits your iPod's/iPhone's current wallpaper which will be visible to anyone who also have the Wallpaper application.

Hope this helps.
  5. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How to make it work in 1.1.3 (to add in the ipod library) ?