Please help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by mysticxcwalk, Jan 3, 2010.

1. mysticxcwalk

mysticxcwalk New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hi im not sure this is the right place for this thread but i really need help
    i bought a new ipod touch 3.1.2 and i downloaded all the apps from app store on my ipod with wireless and they worked fine but this was at my dads house then i went bak home to my mums house apps still workin but then i pluged in my comp and itunes then sed unable to sync all my apps and then wen i click on them on my ipod it loads then goes straight bak to my home page please help and its not jail broken so please help!!
  2. sam_rock

sam_rock Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    ur iPod library is supposed to sync with single itunes library only. so when u were at ur dads it had the same apps as in ur iPod. since ur moms library is different they wil not sync apps n photo with ur iPod unless u import the files to iTunes library at ur moms(right click iPod in iTunes n select transfer purchses). if u just want to transfer songs u can use manual sync n drag the songs onto iPod.
  3. imJames

imJames New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    plug your ipod into your computer at your mums house, when its loaded up, right click on the ipod in the sidebar, and click "transfer purchases" it should ask for your itunes store details, enter them. then it should transfer the apps back to the computer, which means they'll sync and should work.