please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by knifeproz, Feb 13, 2009.

1. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have an ipod touch 2nd gen and i made a thread but none of you bothered to look even in it...i was rebooting it and well (jailbroken) i started trying to do it but i didnt have the firmware file so i accidently shut off the ipod and now i cant turn it back on to dfu mode or anything please help! it just keeps saying that my ipod is not recognized by the USB even after i hold it 10 seconds and then the home button. please help!
  2. iHaCKk

iHaCKk New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    well your ipod could be dead now... so what you want to do is try to charge with a wall charger or a console such as xbox or ps3.
    charge it for a little bit and try your process again... dfy mode should work by then
  3. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it was more than 20% battery so i know for a fact that it works.
  4. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    leave it in the charger overnight, try it in the morning, that way u will for sure kno if it is that battery.
  5. Wally13

Wally13 New Member

pluh

plug it in and hold home and power untill you hear a recognizing BEEP sound from your cpu, then just hold home until you hear another beep soound. The cpu will recognize it and now just restore your ipod through itunes.

PS: turn up volume
  6. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I alredy heard the beep before its just that i shut it off after the screen was white and now im f***d