Please help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by BloodmoneyTk, Jan 16, 2009.

1. BloodmoneyTk

BloodmoneyTk New Member

I have an iPod touch firmware 2.2 (jailbroken) and I recently instaled a firmware spoofer on cydia. I don't like the program so I whent back on to cydia and removed it. After it finished it had the button in the bottom that says either restart springboard or return to cydia. Mine in this case said to reastart springboard. After it finished it came back up in safety mode and needed to be restarted. So I d all that and when it comes back on all my winter board stuff isn't up and my iPod touch says I'm an iPhone. An IPHONE. and I have 1.1.2 OS. Idk what the heck happened. I can't customize anything and most of my apps dont work now. Please please please help me!!!!
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wtf dude, howd u manage to do that? if i intentionally tried i couldnt get close to that level of weird, but a simple restore should fix

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there is no mobile substrate in 1.1.2 so how does that happen?? and no winterboard on 1.1.2
  4. BloodmoneyTk

BloodmoneyTk New Member

Idk what happened. Lol I have the iPod app that you only see on the iphone now though. :-( I was just tryin out the app and it screwed it all up.
  5. wordlife6272

wordlife6272 New Member

restore.. and make sure u update to 2.2
  6. BloodmoneyTk

BloodmoneyTk New Member

Ok well in cydia I found a program installed called real Iphone firmware. Ill check that out but I don't remember installing it. Weird. ??
  7. Gman4354

Gman4354 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)