Please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Nouchie, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Nouchie

Nouchie New Member

I was trying to restore my iphone i don't know what happened it only give me this message iphonelinux.org can someone help me please because i can't really do anything with my iphone
  2. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

restore it on itunes.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    1. Plug your iPhone in to your computer using your sync cable.
    2. Open up iTunes (or it should automatically open as default).
    3. Click on your iPhone under the Devices tab on the left hand side of iTunes.
    4. The summary tab (which shows a picture of your iPhone and a few details about it) has a Restore button. Click this and follow the steps and you'll be restored back to factory default in no time at all.

Note: You will loose any media you have on your iPhone including music, videos, photos and applications. You'll also loose any jailbroken applications or mods you have.
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

First of all, this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the iPhone section, but I will still help you.

As Kiks52 said, just simply restore it. You can easily find it when you plug your iPhone in and then open up iTunes. You will lose everything you added to your iPhone, but hey, the problem will be fixed.

You could maybe just try powering off and then on if you haven't already, but restoreing is most likely to solve the problem.