Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by blooies, Mar 20, 2008.
okay nvm guys i think i found a solution in the other threads. thanks for all your help!!
it didnt break
1. Remove the iPod Touch (NOT iTOUCH. That is a Generic bootleg from China I think) from the Plug.
2. Hold POWER (At the Top) and HOME (At the Bottom) until it turns off.
3. Open iTunes.
4. Hold HOME (At the Bottom) and then Re-Plug in the iPod Touch. STILL HOLDING HOME. DO NOT LET GO.
5. On your iPod Touch screen you should see the iTunes Symbol at the top and a Plug at the bottom.
6. Now look at your Computer screen.
7. iTunes should now have detected an iPod Touch in Restore mode.
(WINDOWS USERS) Hold SHIFT and click Restore and select your 1.1.3 Firmware.
(MAC OS X USERS) Hold ALT/OPTION and click Restore and select your 1.1.3 Firmware.
(TAKEN FROM TESLANUAT)
becuase im too lazy to type
use the 1.1.4 formwire
The trick is to get it back into restore mode by turning it off (hold down both buttons until it powers down) then hold the Home button while you plug it into the computer. Keep holding the Home button down until it shows the Connect to iTunes logo. Then do your zphone 2.6b thing again. Should work. If it doesn't just keep trying.
Well, I'll give you the simple way, since you are new to this iPod stuff. Make sure you have ZiPhone 2.6b.
Open up ZiPhone, and plug your iPod back in. Next, go down to Advanced Options, and click on that.
Now, you are going to want to hit either "recovery mode" or "dfu" mode. After clicking one of those, ZiPhone should find your iPod, and start working. Make sure not to stop the process.
After it's done, open up iTunes. It should find an iPod in recovery mode. Click Restore, and it should restore and update you to 1.1.4.
Now that your iPod is working again, try jailbreaking again with ZiPhone.
Also, what error were you getting, or what made you think it wasn't working?
Separate names with a comma.