Please help with a few questions!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Wickdy, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Wickdy

Wickdy New Member

Ok. So I am completly new to the whole Ipod thing. I bought new 2nd gen Ipod Touch 32gb, (Which I will only receive on Friday). I have already downloaded the latest itunes (8.01), imported music, cover art, converted movies etc!

Now the questions:
    1. I downloaded quite a few cracked apps - (monkey ball, super chaser etc). They imported into itunes fine (all .ipa files). Will they work?
    2. I know you sync ipod via itunes. I am buying another very cheap version of the ipod for my 4 year old son as he will never leave mine alone. His will only be about 1-2gb. how do I select via itunes what I import to his pod? Is it even possible?

Ps. How much does the touch 32gb 2nd gen cost in the US? I paid roughly converted about $550!
  2. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    1.no way especially with 2G
    2.iTunes will give you the option to choose playlists being synced with an iPod. Just create a playlist and choose it for sync. If you've got the iPods you'll see what I mean
  3. Wickdy

Wickdy New Member

Damnit!! And I was so looking forward to some off the apps! When the Dev Team comes up with the jailbreak maybe??
  4. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    if jailbroken yes. Otherwise no
  5. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

NO CRACKED APPS ON THESE FORUMS
    please don't discuss these here
    it's illegal
    and this site doesn't allow that
    so, once again
    NO CRACKED APPS ON THESE FORUMS
  6. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    of course we can talk about cracked apps. As long as we don't give any instructions how to install or get them it's allowed. What should be illegal if someone asks if cracked apps will work or not? It's a simple question that harms noone! And also the answer can be found after a few seconds of using google...dunno in which way youre thinking
  7. Wickdy

Wickdy New Member

i like you mirror1!!