Please help with a couple problems...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cgreene85, Jul 21, 2008.

1. cgreene85

cgreene85 New Member

I have a couple problems on my iPod (with 2.0 upgrade and not jailbroken) that have been recurring and are getting VERY ANNOYING...

1) Every time I sync my iPod, the date and time changes to a random, wrong time

2) When I set my iPod to sleep (i.e. when I'm listening to music while going to bed) the sleep works after the duration is off but the battery still drains. It has been doing this ever since I upgraded to 2.0. I go to bed with an (almost) fully charged iPod and wake up with 10%! I know the sleep is turning off the music because my iPod sometimes sleeps before I do.

Any help for either of these problems would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  2. moto617

moto617 New Member

You might want to try restoring. How long have you had your touch? Either you have just worn out the battery or something is seriously wrong. Try turning wifi off also. That is a big battery drainer. Hope this helps.
  3. cgreene85

cgreene85 New Member

Yeah... i keep wifi off almost always and i've restored it a couple of times. I've had it since christmas.
  4. moto617

moto617 New Member

You probably want to bring it to apple and get it replaced. I'm sure they will give you one for free.