PLEASE HELP What is exactly wrong?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by brentwagner, Mar 27, 2008.

1. brentwagner

brentwagner New Member

My problem is that i have like 3 ipods that i mod for friends and every time that finish jailbreaking 1.1.4 with ziphoen v. 2.6b(I think). I install games, tools and etc. But when i restart it and turn it on i will open and application but cannot click anything. and then when i click the black button on top the black light goes off but the picture is still seen. Then i have to restart it a few times and hten i can play music or open applications or do anyhting. Why does it do this????? Then when i uninstall some games or stuff the error will go away. It may be some game app thats bad under the game catagory?

PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO REJAILBREAK BECUASE I HAVE TRIED THAT 100'S OF TIMES?
  2. tafga

tafga New Member

don't know how to fix it but just install app called restart. it will respring and everything works. everytime it happens just launch restart.
  3. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey Banned

When you sync it in iTunes you have to set up as a new iPod with a new name. So yes you do have to rejailbreak.
  4. brentwagner

brentwagner New Member

Should i not name it the same name of the old ipod becuase it could when i sync it use the old ipod backup files with the new ipods name?