Please help, this is urgent!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Thatweirdo, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Thatweirdo

Thatweirdo New Member

Well I have about $400 worth of songs and applications, including some irreplacable sound clips on my 1st gen ipod touch. I tried to update the software because my apps wouldn't work. So I did, and it said i needed to restore for the update to work. So I did. It said I would have the option of restoring everything back onto my iPod. I didn't. Instead, it wiped all of my music, apps, and memory from the iPod. Now it won't even connect to the internet, and itunes refuses to believe that all my purchases are NOT downloaded on the iTunes library. So now I am stuck with a clean iPod, and I am desperate to get my music and memory back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am desperate right now. I need help with this as soon as possible.
  2. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Isn't your music library already on your PC? You can just sync your iPod back up with your PC. More details please if I'm wrong.
  3. Thatweirdo

Thatweirdo New Member

none of it is on my pc. Dad deleted iTunes with all the music because it didn't work, so I bought most of my music using my iPod
  4. DarkAura17

DarkAura17 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    you should have used the backup feature to a disc or a hard drive or else you would lose it.
  5. dualBang

dualBang New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    download iTunes, then go to store>Check for available downloads... Should get at least the music back. Then, you will have to remember the apps you bought, and 'buy' them again (Except, it is like buying them for free)