Please Help this is a Brief Question About Roms On the Itouch???

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by LilBoom, Jul 27, 2008.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

please help here are a few problems that i've been having "ok now can you answer my questions about the roms how do i know what roms im getting how do i pick the roms and know the ones i want to choose to put them in the source!!!"

Another Example "
    and once i use installer app then add the source you gave me and it refreshes how come it only comes with those 4 roms like pokemon and mario 3 you see i want different roms that i choose from not roms that come in a packages and are pre chosen for you i know a gba rom site that has any rom i want i was wondering if its that simple as it is for pc where i download visual boy and pick a random rom

but your making it seem for the itouch you cant choose and pick your roms you have to get a source and hope to get lucky with the roms you get????

please help me out!! i have subscribed and i will try to support you!!!"

im trying to make it as clear as possible

ok now can you answer my questions about the roms how do i know what roms im getting how do i pick the roms and know the ones i want to choose to put them in the source!!!

i understand that but look i dont Mario Advanced 4 - Super Mario Bros 3 Mario & Luigi - Super Star Saga The Legend of Zelda - The Minish ...

I want other games to choose from not those 4!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Can Anybody Please help?????
  2. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Sorry bud i cna't help you i don't clearly understand what you trying to get at ....
  3. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Slow down.

Adding one source to Installer won't give you all the ROMs in the world, and you can't just choose what ROMs you want, and have them automagically appear in Installer. Don't expect that.

May I suggest Google?
  4. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

i think i see what your getting at
    i have to try different gba rom sources like GPSPHONE
    that just give you random roms

its not like the pc where i can pick and choose what roms i wanna have!
  5. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Google my friend.
  6. Fehr

Fehr New Member

First of all, gpsPhone isn't a source. All in all, you just can't choose what you get in a source. The easiest way of adding the ROMs that you want would be to just SSH them in, though that may not be the... most simplistic path. Yes, it is easier to just download them in through a source, but you just can't choose the games you get. I know fully well that there are some ROM sources that include an extravagantly numerous number of ROMs, but those only make Installer refresh slower, and could lead to a badly functioning iPoT or iPhone.

Try to get the ROMs on your computer first if you truly want to "choose" the games you get.

KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY <( " <)
  7. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

i do have roms downloaded on my computer right now the ones that i like and play but the question is how will i get it into the folder of the itouch?? and play it!
  8. Linux

Linux Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1 word: SSH (If it is a word

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  9. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

thats not saying much..... where do i get this ssh of which you speak?
  10. fallboard

fallboard New Member

I seriously hope your jokeing. If not, wow what a noob for almost 100 posts!