Please help tap tap revolution for ipod touch 2g 2.2.1 PLEASE HELP I NEED IT !!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by mohitrocks, May 4, 2009.

1. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Does anyone know how to get Tap Tap Revolution for ipod touch 2g 2.2.1???
    I downloaded community sources but got nothing. I also tried re-installing community sources and I still couldnt find it. I jailbroke my ipod, have installer and cydia but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Now im hearing rumors about Tap Tap Revolution only being for Ipod 1g. Is this true??? Is there a source for Tap Tap Revolution?? Please help it will be greatly appriciated.
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It's on the App Store. Tap Tap Revenge.
  3. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i dont want tap tap revenge i want tap tap revolution please help thanks for the attempt though
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh yeah and i'm not sure if i have to re-jailbreak(restore then use redsnow again) in which case i won't install my apps from itunes
  4. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Tap Tap Revolution was only for 1.1.x, it was never ported to 2.0. The closest you are going to get it Tap Tap revenge
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    The only way you can get tap tap revolution is if you have a 1g.
  6. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks alot guys!

Man, so that means i downloaded the jailbreak for no reason? Oh well, does anyone know how to download songs for tap tap revenge thoroughly please. and also, is there any good games like tap tap revolution? In the installer app or cydia. And is there a way to get guitar hero theme for tap tap revenge? or any good game or app or something please i need something im bored and mad at the fact that tap tap revolution is only for ipod 1g. And if anyone can please upgrade tap tap revolution to 2g it will help alot of people thanks so much for posting and helping!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh yea should i uninstall the jailbreak software cuz i have not alot of use of it except NES and yea can i have some opinions? thanks
  7. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

Oh my goodness huge fail.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Tap Tap Revolution is for the 1.0 software. (which is available only for 1G iPod Touches and iPhones)

Tap Tap Revenge is available for the 2.0 software. (which works on all iPod Touch and iPhone devices)

You must understand that Tap Tap Revolution was bought by a company called Tapulous and was renamed. The game is available and it's much better than Tap Tap Revolution.

It's on the appstore and it's called Tap Tap Revenge.

Keep your jailbreak software.
  8. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yea but i heard that in tap tap revolution u can download songs and also play songs from your library you cant do the same in tap tap revenge and i know tap tap revenge i have tap tap revenge tap tap revenge 2 and tap tap dance ( which btw sucked except for graphics

) Thanks alot guys! it helped

9. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    Well, it may not be able to play from your iTunes Library, but you can make custom songs and play them. I have customs like:
    Green Grass and High Tides (Outlaws)
    Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
    Through The Fire and Flames (Dragonforce)
    Bat Country (Avenged Sevenfold)

All of which I made.
    So TapTap Revenge is WAY better
  10. mohitrocks

mohitrocks Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thanks so much! oh yea im new to this so can anyone explain what ssh is i have no clue what it is and i heard you need it to make songs for tap tap revenge please update me and if there is a tap maker version that works for vista please notify me Thanks!