please help really need some information !!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sean Gold, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Sean Gold

Sean Gold New Member

Im thinking of selling my 16gb iPod touch for about 300 and then buying the new iPhone 3G. I need to know if I can buy it without a contract and if I would be able to hack it sense I don't have at&t, like the old iPhone, and also if 300 is the price without a contract, sorry if its a little confusing but I'm typing on my iPod touch and my fingers are tired =) please I really need to know this so I don't end up selling my touch and then getting screwed and left with nothing. Please help and thanks for reading
  2. chinqlinq

chinqlinq Member

you wont be getting the 16GB iPhone for $300 without signing into their contract, thats the reason why it's so cheap.

from reading the articles they wont even be selling the iPhones indivudually for a while, and if they did it would cost AT LEAST $100 more than what it would cost WITH a contract.
  3. Sean Gold

Sean Gold New Member

thanks for the quick response, would you have a guess of how long it would be till they sold them individualy ? And anyone else have any more information pertaining to my questions =) I really appriciate the info
  4. chinqlinq

chinqlinq Member

dont think they have a date when they will, as far as i know they said they wont be selling it individually.