Please Help Please!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Patriots fan, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Patriots fan

Patriots fan New Member

Ok Im at but Im stuck in recovery mode everytime I try to use itunes to go back to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 or even 1.1.3 it says theres an unknown error (1604) i tried force reseting my ipod holding the power/home button but nothing happened I cant restore using the iphuck method either if anny1 has any idea how to fix this PLEASE let me know
  2. BadguinEater

BadguinEater New Member

I'm stuck like this too
    Can we please get some help, I don't want to be known as the first person in the world to brick their iPoT
  3. jaredcurdmc7

jaredcurdmc7 New Member

iTunes Error 1604 FIX

okay guys i had the same problem that you all were having.. for me i just simply restarted my computer then unplugged my ipod while it was off. Then when i plugged it in and i already had 1.1.1 or the other firmware that you would want to install and i shift clicked the restore and selected the firmware i wanted to install. If this doesnt work just restore your ipod to the newest one on itunes that it lets you do and then downgrade, this will take longer but it is your only other choice. I hope this helps and messege me or post back if it does... Thanks

-jaredcurdmc7