Please help, nothing shows up in installer :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by phatphob, Jan 23, 2008.

1. phatphob

phatphob New Member

after i jailbroke my touch today, i went to installer and there are no apps on there, i tried rebooting and always the first refresh fails, then when i refresh it again it only takes 1 second to finish but still no apps...i also added some sources, but they didnt work...

please help... i searched the forum but found nothing on it...
  2. kamillark

kamillark New Member

i had the same problem and i found out that it was the wifi connection, try rebboting your router. and if not wait it out cause it sometimes just wont load.
  3. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

yes, like kamillark said, first check with safari tha you have internet connection. then start installer and try to refresh sources.

but, if you havn't any real internet connection Installer should send a message about it "refresh failed".
  4. shalashaska

shalashaska New Member

You can always try to restore it and then "re-Jailbreak" it. Maybe you did something wrong in the process of putting installer on it...or possible a defective ipod, proly not though, try and mess with it for a little while.
  5. bk83

bk83 New Member

ok search the forum again. search for installer download or something like that. what you can do is find the link to installer download and it's a zip file download a installer zip file. then ssh into your ipod and just replace your current installer with the new one and it should work. TRY EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU RESTORE. its a waste of time and people think thats the solution to everything
  6. DjM@NjOl

DjM@NjOl New Member

i Have a problem like that. When i want to install any apps from the installer the download takes for ever and nver download. its stops half way. my internet speed its 1.5 meg i think its enough for those small files to download?/ so what can i do?

thanks. guys/..