Please help, never answered

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lienutus, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have been asking the same question for about a week and no one gives me an answer. I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 right now and i want to get 2.0. I've heard you can go back to 1.1.4 after you get 2.0 with a downgrade and i've heard you can jailbreak 2.0. Is this true? and how can i get back to my jailbroken 1.1.4 exactly the way it is before i upgrade? I've heard you can use the itunes restore on a jailbroken 1.1.4 and it will give you all your old apps and settings from jailbreaking but i doubt thats true. Can anyone please help?
  2. cripesonfriday

cripesonfriday New Member

Your other thread that you posted at exactly the same time is getting some answers now so go there.

Wait , before you go repeat after me

I must not post same topic on multiple forums
    I must learn to use search
    I must continue to say please like I have been doing
  3. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I haven't gotten an answer for a week, what does that tell you? I posted this on other forums because it applies to both topics and this time I can target more people, increasing my chances for an answer. Before, posting my question on one forum at a time gave little results
    "please stfu"
    Repeat after me
    I will read the post and try to fully understand their situation
    I will not make assumptions about people
    I will not attack the poster at first glance
  4. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

If you restore your apps via installer wont stay. Is that what you want? I dont really get what you are trying to ask.