Please help me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by craigstephen420, Sep 6, 2008.

1. craigstephen420

craigstephen420 New Member

I just jailbroke my touch (2.0.2), and I've been looking on the web ALL DAY on how to get the psx roms, and NES roms on it. I've got the NES emulator, but every time I go to installer and type in the proper address, (123locker.com or any other host), it just comes to a page that says "use me for your apps". Nothing more. I can't contact them, it just doesn't work. I've googled, youtubed, the whole 9 and I'm doing exactly what they are doing on the videos with no success. It shows once you type in the URL of the host, a bunch of apps come up. Not mine, just a email address and a stupid statement asking me for them to host their apps. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're asking about illegal materials and they aren't welcome/to be discussed on this forum.
  3. craigstephen420

Do you even know what your talking about? Its not illegal to jailbreak your ipod, or talk about emulators. Theres an entire section on it on these forums. Nothing helpful to me though. What are we, communists?
  4. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    psx roms, and NES roms
    Unless you own the actual physical cartridge/disk, then it's illegal.
  5. craigstephen420

According to the rules, I'm in the right. I'm not asking for a link to cracked apps or asking how to get cracked apps. I'm asking why the sources for apps don't show up. Thats it. Whats the point of jailbreaking?
  6. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Actually you're not. You're asking why the sources for your illegal roms aren't working. It's more of a grey area, but I'm calling Illegal. It's not just cracked apps that are pirated.
  7. craigstephen420

I don't care what you call it, according to the rules of posting, I'm not asking anything that is in opposition of said rules. Your opinion doesn't matter. What does matter is the rules, and no, I'm not insulting you. I'm just stating that I'm not asking for links to pirated material, or for advice on how to get pirated materials. I'm just wondering why I can't get the proper themes/wallpapers and apps through these sources when I've seen many threads on said subjects. Without recourse. Hang on, I'll edit my post. I didn't mean games. I meant themes and wallpapers. Is that better?
  8. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, you never said you were looking for themes and wallpapers, you said you were looking to fix your roms. They're not the same thing you know!
    Themes, wallpapers and apps are fine.

Also, you might want to make your original post clearer, as it's quite hard to read what you put/what the problem is/what steps you took.
  9. craigstephen420

okay, I went to the installer menu. Went to source. Hit the edit button. Hit add. Typed in the website of a very good wallpaper/theme site that I know of. The task icon shows its updating that source. Once I get the source updated, it shows the site I wanted. Once I touch on the site, it brings up the source, but no wallpapers or themes. It just says "use me for the latest wallpapers/themes. Email me for fast turnarounds and updates." Thats it. I like arguing with you by the way!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Meikura

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The source may just be down? Dunno, since I have no idea what source you're talking about.
    Anyway, we were arguing? I just thought you were stubborn

Please Register or Log in to view images