Please Help Me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Bernstein229, May 10, 2008.

1. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

I tried using iDemocracy to jailbreak my touch, before I released it was only for iPhones. So now I'm getting BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0. I have tried everything. I tried force restore and it didn't work, I tried ziphone and its enter in recovery mode but the comeputer doesn't reconize the touch so I have nothing I can do. Does anybody have any ideas? Please note I am not a noob at this.
  2. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hmmm... well first off search, second of all hold down the home button then plug in your ipod while still holding it down
  3. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

I've done those!
  4. HanMan5000

HanMan5000 Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Do not worry, there is a simple fix, and that is to put it in Recovery Mode, restore it, and attempt again. Don't ever think you screwed your iPod because the only way you can do that is physically, messing with the Base Band, or screwing with the Boot Neuter. Which is hard if all you know how to do it jailbreak.

So lets get started,

When your iPod is Plugged into the computer, hold the Sleep button (Located at the top of your iPod_ and the Home Button (located under the screen of your iPod) and keep holding them, soon after, your iPod will shut off (If it was on) or Turn on (if it was off), then when you see the Apple keep holding the 2 buttons, then, eventually you will see a Virtual Wire and then the itunes symbol, after you see those you can release your fingers, then, it should be recognized by iTunes and then, press "restore" in iTunes, then you can try again, and thank me =).

Goodluck,Hope I helped!
  5. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

Excuse me? Did you read my post. I did that!