please help me :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tornbacchus, May 6, 2008.

1. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

ok so i wanted to update my ipod touch from 1.12 to 1.14. i clicked update without clearing my ipod (DAM I FORGOT) so it updated. next thing i know is that itunes cant find my ipod anymore and believe me, i have tried everyway. then i realize that when i click music or videos on my touch, it crashes and returns to the main screen... everytime. i dont know what to do and im wondering if there is a program that i can use to search my ipod files since i cant use anything with ssh, since i dont have an installer on it nemore. i want to know if there is a way because i phoned apple to send it in but they said if its 3rd party software, like jailbreak, it voids the warrenty. is this true that they can check even though my ipod is restored. sending it in is my last resort. i also have a utube video so you guys can see what is happening.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VHWw30AE34E

please help.
  2. yz85 rider

yz85 rider Banned

This needs to be moved to ipod touch help
  3. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    enter recovery mode then restore...turn it off normally..then hold the home button while plugging it into your computer..your computer will recognize it is recovery mde..then u just restore from there
  4. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

sorry im a noob at this what do u mean recovery mode then restore cause ive done the hold power/home button while disconnecting and reconnecting alot and it didnt work... myabe i did something wrong
  5. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

and i was looking at this ziphone... will it work because it can find my ipod
  6. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

OMG I GOT IT THANK YOU ASSASSIN i know im such a noob but i finally got it

Please Register or Log in to view images