Please help me!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xNATERx, Oct 28, 2008.

1. xNATERx

xNATERx New Member

I have an ipod touch and i have had to jailbreak it multiple times. Ive bumped into plenty of problems but im always able to fix them. A friend of mine at school found and iphone and was interested in my jailbreaking it. Im not to familiar with the iphone but because of my expierence with the ipod i figured id go for it. As soon as i got home i realized he had a password on it..i diddnt have his number and promised him i would have it tomorrow morning because he was so nervous about lending me it..So what i did is reset it. Little did i know after reseting it.. i would be left only with an INSERT SIM message and not be able to do anything about it. After that i said screw it...ill just jailbreak it now. I have tried to methods so far. One is using Ziphone and the other with ilberty. When ziphone goes to jailbreak it, it says "rebooting in recovery mode" and just gets stuck there..My screen on the iphone clearly shows the plug and the itunes symbol..showing its in recovery mode..then with ilberty it says "failed to start in recovery mode"..but again, the screen is showing me its IS in fact in recovery mode. Please god someone help me before this kid beats me senseless tomorrow. =[
  2. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what FW is it on, and what are you going to go to?
    you should try forcing in into DFU mode, restoring, and then re-jailbreaking...
    or restore and give it to him, show him its not broken
  3. xNATERx

xNATERx New Member

Well Its not a 3g. I know that for sure. But I dont think i can find out the FW version..since the iphone doesnt have a sim card in it it just says "no sim card installed"..so im unable to go through the iphone.. i think?
  4. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Well if you were on 2.1 and had SBsettings on it you could just respring and voila! DON'T STEAL IPHONES.