Please Help me touch wont turn on

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by kadafo, Dec 15, 2008.

1. kadafo

kadafo New Member

Hello ! I am desperately looking for help with an 8g ipod touch - i have had for 3 weeks - bought it form a friend that was moving . I gave it to my daughter for her birthday ( which is today

Please Register or Log in to view images

((( she used for 2 days and this is what exactly happened- I went to charge it for her and i had the cable connected to the front usb port which overloaded and and asked that i remove the device. At this point the screen went all white and the device would not turn off and was getting very very hot !!! i held the power button and home and it shut off now it nothing happens!!! I have been looking for info every where please help!!!!!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Do you know which firmware it's on? Try plugging in and putting in DFU mode and restore to the newest firmware. First plug it in while holding the home button and see if iTunes recognizes it. If not hold the home and power for 10 secs, then let go of the power and continue to hold the home until iTunes recognizes it. If that deson't work let us know.
  3. kadafo

kadafo New Member

i tried

i have tried to plug it to the computer and the charger - i get nothing . my other ipod is recognized in my computer . i can get it to turn on . thanks
  4. superrob

superrob Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Try to do as jpga13 says. Your firmware may be corrupt. Dont worry just do as he said and you will be able to "restore" it back to working

Please Register or Log in to view images

And this isn't really the place to place a topic for helping with your touch.