please help me on ipod touch 3g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by roxanaroxi, Aug 4, 2009.

1. roxanaroxi

roxanaroxi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so im into ipods for the past 6 months and i need help,im going to buy the ipod touch 3g when it releases but i wanted to know that when apple says the release date will you only be able to buy on apple.com right when they release it or like lets say that apple release and ipod on september 12 well will the ipod be on walmart,best buy etc on september 12??? or do u have to wait for the shipping of ipods to get to the stores?i know u can get it online rigth when they release it but i need to know if they do the same thing on the stores

THANK U SO MUCH
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Protip: Use punctuation when posting to better our understanding of what you have to say.

No one knows for sure; there may be an announcement and the models will be in stores immediately or perhaps a week or so before the ship.

Either way, you'll know when Apple makes the announcement.
  3. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I'm thinking that probably the Ipod's will be available at stores (Walmart, Best Buy, etc...) a day after the release. So, if they are released the 12th, they should be available the 13th.
  4. mohitd2000

mohitd2000 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    All the new iPods are released in September. So this year is most likely not going to change... (don't quote me on that). When they release iPods, the packages will come to almost all electronics store or section the next day... (don't quote me on that either).
  5. InfiniteVolume

InfiniteVolume New Member

Device:
    iPad
    "quotes"

Lol, kidding.

Anyways, Apple will announce the release date. It hasn't been confirmed yet.