Please help me, My New iPod won't connect with iTunes anymore?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrchaseface, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mrchaseface

mrchaseface New Member

As i already stated in the title, my iPod won't connect with iTunes? Is there anything i can do that anyone know's of? Or even a way for my computer to search for my iPod, becuase when i plug it in via USB is makes the "dididid" noise, but will not connect to iTunes, also, it connects to winSCP. I'm way confused, any help would be appriciated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

THanx in advance.
  2. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Try entering force restore mode or DFU mode. If you do not know how to do that then just pm me or look around the forum.
  3. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    well, you could restore it by putting it into recovery mode.

but first, try restarting ur comp, plugging it into another USB thing

if not then force restore by connect ur iPod to ur computer and turn off ur iPod then turn it on and hold the home button until it comes up on iTunes in recovery mode
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Yeah...try connecting the USB to a different port and make sure it is a 2.0 port.
  5. mrchaseface

mrchaseface New Member

lmao, i feel really dumb. Plug that $hit into the USB on the back of my computer and it worked. Damn, i never even thought of doing that. Thanxx a ton, lol.

6. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    glad it worked

7. danman5856

danman5856 New Member

me2

danman5856 me2. when i plug it in it makes the did nois 3 times.it works, but it wont connect
  8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

my ipod won't conntect to the computer or the itunes

i had my ipod for more than a year now. i updated it to 4.1 and jail broke it with snowbreeze. after 2 weeks or so my usb cable broke so i ordered a new one which took about 5 days to arrive.it didn't charge my ipod. so after a while i bought a new one again and it still didn't charge. so for a while i borrowed my friends ipod andboth of the cables worked on the ipod. after that i gave my ipod to a smart friend he some how charged it but after it was charged there was a password in the restrictions that poped up i never put a password on my ipod.and i can't charge it from my cables or anything and it won't even connect to my computer so i can try to restore it.
  9. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Same problem

I just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g 4.1 with snowbreeze and then it cancelled towards the end of the jailbreak process and now my ipod screen is off and wont turn on at all. nothing. tried the DNF tons already. and when i connect it to the computer i get the same dididid sound but its not detected in itunes.. can anyone help me?