Please help me! i cant get a white screen when I try to boot!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Noogah, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Noogah

Noogah Active Member

i am already jailbroken. I have been jailbroken for some time, (and I did NOT use a gui) and I never got a problem like this.

As usual, i entered DFU mode, entered iRecovery -f iBSS211.dfu into cmd, it sent fine, I unplugged, replugged, and lo and behold, THERE WAS NO WHITE SCREEN!!!!! I can't get a white screen!!! now I am really sick of redsn0w, so I just want to unjailbreak. But I obviously cant, because I cant get a white screen! Please help me, I am extremely anxious. I know I'm not bricked because iTunes recognizes my device, and iBSS211.dfu uploads fine.
  2. iGirl

iGirl New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you want to get rid of the jailbreak just go into iTunes and restore it to default factory settings, since you said that iTunes recognizes the device. You can also try restoring with another computer that has iTunes.
  3. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    just try DFU mode again and restore with iTunes
  4. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you are probably not sending the dfu file correctly, what does the cmd output?
  5. Noogah

Noogah Active Member

Nevermind, I finally fixed it. I really seriously doubted that it could possibly be bricked. Although, this does worry me. It fixed unexpectedly! After several more tries, it just fixed itself. It wouldn't work until I prayed that it would...that always works for me.