Please help me find this old cydia app

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by krazykuul, Sep 17, 2010.

1. krazykuul

krazykuul New Member

Back in the day when I had my iPod touch (2 years ago), I had this app from cydia for it which acted as a quick menu. It worked in almost any program including the home screen. Now 2 years later I am trying to find the app, but can't. I thought it was called dashboard or something to that effect, but all the apps labeled dashboard are more like the real thing in which they have widgets like on a mac. Please help me find this program/utility from cydia. The best I can describe it: it had a button to respring, power down, and also sleep I believe. It also had sliders for brightness, and switches for 3g, and wifi. To access the utility itself, you'd place your finger on the top of the display (menu bar) and slide your finger down the screen. It acted like a slide down menu, and I remember it to be a very useful app. Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    SBSettings?
  3. krazykuul

krazykuul New Member

Actually I think I found it. It may be called sbsettings. I'll have to report back.

Yes that's it, glad to have found it.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yes, thanks for the help. I didn't realize I could find it so easy by doing a simple google search, but now I know.