PLease help me ALBUM ART PROBLEM

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jphillips, Jun 12, 2008.

1. jphillips

jphillips New Member

OK...here does...
    I have an ituoch, 16 Gig. I have about 1300 songs on it. I've organized everything perfectly. Highlighted all the compolations, selected 'get info' drag and drop the correct album art into the correct albums. After doing all of this work, about 10-15% of the album art was screwing up. they were like switching around on me? So, I re-did it. But This time I did it piece by piece, checking and syncing only the songs I've done peice by piece. It was perfect!!! Until I got to the end. The album art was again, screwed up....I decided to delete all the album art totally from the itouch...
    So, i selected all the music went to 'get info' and checked artwork (where you're supposed to drag and drop the album art) And lo and behold, it deleted all the art.
    So i synced the itouch thinking all the album art would be gone. After hours of syncing, this was not the case about 50% of the songs still had album art? where is this coming from???
    Is it embedded in the song??? or embedded in the itouch?? or even in WMP???
    someone please help me?? All I want is album art that will stay properly or None @ all.
    Do i need to reset my itouch? its already jailbroken and I have a lot of apps on it??
    please HELP???
  2. EMForce

EMForce New Member

OCD? i was the same but then i was like f@#K it whos gona see the album art and care that you did all that hard work. i suggested you go spend that time bagging girls, but hey thats just me
  3. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    album art is stored in the song file, id3tags for mp3 if your music is all mp3 then download a program called tag&rename 3.5 you have to do it all 1 album at a time but you pick the album art to store in the song file

it takes a while but it is worth the effort
  4. jphillips

jphillips New Member

I would love to. But my wife would kill me!!!
  5. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    also i find album art extremly useful when im listening to music in the dock and im changing songs with the remote from the kitchen and can see what album im listening to next its more descriptive than a blue musical note
  6. jphillips

jphillips New Member

ALL MY FILES ARE AAC. i DON'T HAVE ANY MP3
  7. EMForce

EMForce New Member

woman -_- if i had a nickel for every time my girlfriend wanted something so specific, pshh id have........... wait id be able to get a 3G iphone!!!.
    but yea best of luck sorry i couldn't help