Please Help!!! Itunes won't recognize my Touch.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by mikesgroove, Feb 12, 2008.

1. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

First off, I've searched several threads and tried to use them to no avail. I was using the "real" jailbreak, and after I ran the Ziphone Jailbreak in Terminal, it said to wait 45 minutes or something instead of 2 min 30 sec like the instructions said. So I decided to abort to try again. Well, it was in restore mode and Itunes didn't see it. I did the hard restore and it goes into recovery mode fine, the itunes symbol with the usb cable, but itunes still doesn't see it, so I can't restore. I'm so frustrated right now. I tried running iphuc to see if that would work, and it didn't. I've tried restarting my computer, I've tried any and everything I've come across in the threads I've searched and I have had no luck. So I finally decided to post to see if any one else has resolved the same problem. Please help!!!!
  2. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Fixed

Phew. So to get it working, I trashed iTunes, redownloaded it, and was able to restore. SO if anyone else has a similar problem, give that a try. Now, the only thing is that it restored, but the Jan update App Pack I purchased is gone. I thought it synced back when you restored, but it didn't for me. Hmmm