I've an 8GB iPod Touch for a few months now, and it was working perfectly. Yesterday, it ran completely out of battery and now will not charge, turn on or show any signs of life at all. I've tried a wall charger, a dock and 3 different cables in 5 USB points. Nothing works. Ive tried holding the wake/sleep button and the home button for 30 seconds, nothing. Just completely dead. This happened to my sisters first iPod Touch when she let it run out of battery, so she sent it back assuming it was faulty, and it has now happened to her second iPod Touch as well as mine. So, 3 times in total. Is this normal? What are we doing wrong? And most importantly, is there anyway to fix it?