PLEASE HELP ipod doesent work

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by xa0cx, Nov 22, 2008.

1. xa0cx

xa0cx New Member

ok, the problem is, when i was playing some kind of a game, my screen suddenly went white, than it went black. then i tryed to turn on my ipod touch but i was waiting for 10 minutes with that apple sign on the screen and nothing happened! i decidet to put it into recovery mod, and then put it back to normal, when suddenly i understood that i dont know how to do the last thing. so now i have my ipod in the recovery mod. version is 2.1. how do i put it back to normal? ziphone doesent see it, and i don't really know what to do. BTW i was working on it all the day long, trying to crack it, when i finally did it some hours ago. is restoring it the only possible way out or i could do something else? there are 7 pages with different apps and I REALLY DONT WANT to lose them, ok if i restore it, will all my apps be saved? wil i be able to put all them back? in itunes? please help i want my ipod back and i dont want to sit infront of the computer for 6 more hours doing all over again(((
    repeat:
    how do i put my 2.1 ipod touch to normal mode from recovery?
    if there isnt a way to do the first thing, how do i save all my information to recover it after recovery?
    what should i do, any suggestions? pleaaaaseee
    p.s. oh and sory for my bad english
  2. kpr0000

kpr0000 Banned

Have you plugged it into iTunes yet?
  3. xa0cx

xa0cx New Member

yeahh i tryed all known combinations both with pluged and unpluged ipod