Please help! im new, ipod from jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MichelleF, Apr 19, 2009.

1. MichelleF

MichelleF New Member

My ipod (1.1.14 or 1.14 i don know cant remember it had a 4 in it looked lik that) wont work, i downloaded something to jailbreak it, i have a touch ipod 1st gen and when i turn it on theres only white letters that keep ging on and then repeating. and i tryed restoring it and pressing down the buttons but keeps doing it. Is there anything i can do to re progream it, links?? i want to send it to the manufacturer but im scared ill get in trouble! its still under warrenty, please help, its my 4th ipod and i cant affor another, i always end up breaking them, im cursed, please help
  2. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Put it into dfu mode, and restore.
  3. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    i like your avy.

Please Register or Log in to view images

on topic: turn it off, hold down the home button, plug it into itunes and keep holding down home until its in recovery mode. then press restore.
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hahahahah, is it the infamous BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 error? I had almost forgotten... (well, not really).

On topic, your iPod is not broken, just put it into DFU mode as mentioned and described above, restore, and you're good to go. From now on make sure you know what you're doing... there are guides all over.

And finally, it was 1.1.4

Please Register or Log in to view images