Please Help Identify & Complete Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Doriginal1, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Doriginal1

Doriginal1 New Member

Hey guys, my first post here, great site.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I moved this here because I posted in wrong section sorry.

I found this older theme on M@cthemes,

Please Register or Log in to view images

The link to get it has expired, so I read a few posts down that it was called Illuminated white on cydia. So I downloaded it, along with the widget and installed it. After a long time configuring everything (new to this stuff lol) I have it all as pictured, except for the dock icons with the rings through them.

Does anyone know how to get these? I'm guessing the icons themselves have the rings and the dock is just part of the wallpaper. I actually tried emailing the guy who posted it but his email is no longer valid lol. Only other thing is changing the weather widget font to be bolder, I didnt see any settings in the config file. If anyone could tell me how to do that too, I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much for any and all help, Much Appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
  2. Doriginal1

Doriginal1 New Member

Bump, Anyone? Thanks!
  3. one2many

one2many Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure the icons are one of Maniac Nimrod's I know they are here. I'll go look it up and tell you the name. As for the background i have never seen it.
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Nope.
  5. one2many

one2many Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well I know I've seen something like it here. And you put out so many themes your name came to mind first.
  6. Doriginal1

Doriginal1 New Member

Dang, thanks for checking though mate. I even registered on the website it was posted on after they opened registration, posted on there, and nobody replied yet. Not much info on this theme anywhere. Took me a while to set it up and the dock icons are the last piece lol. Thanks again to anyone who takes the time to help me out.
  7. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
  8. ToasterEater

ToasterEater Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think hes asking how to get the rings...
  9. Doriginal1

Doriginal1 New Member

Yea sorry If I didn't make it clear, I have the theme set up with Illumine icons, Everything is set up the same as in the pic. Except the dock icons with the rings through them. These are the only part I have left to complete the theme. Thanks All!
  10. brian188246

brian188246 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    go back to m@ckthemes illumine forum and post your dock icons. me and a few other people on that website know how to put the dock hook on.