Please help: Goes back home automatically

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sagill888, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Sagill888

Sagill888 New Member

Hello, please may someone tell me:

Is it normal that every so often whilst listening to music, going on apps, internet on your iPod Touch, it goes back home automatically without actually pressing the home button? Will they exhange this for me if they don't fix this? Should I restore it before?

Also, about the screens, if I do exchange it, will they give me a blue-tinted screen. My iPod is week 39 now, so is it yellow? There does not seem to be any difference.

Please kindly reply as I am going to an Apple Store tomorrow and need to know these things.

Thank You.
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Definitely restore and don't jailbreak, and they won't have to replace it because it will have fixed itself.
  3. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you're taking it to Apple, make sure that it isn't jailbroken. If it is, they won't even take a look at it.
  4. PriteSprite

PriteSprite Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    how do you know of this? self experience? If I take my 2g jailbroken ipod, what would they say?
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    They would refuse to replace it. Jailbreaking voids the warranty. Unless you got lucky and the genius you talked to was clueless, you'd be out of luck.