please help!!! Bricked!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by RHCAXD, Feb 3, 2009.

1. RHCAXD

RHCAXD New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys I know I shouldn't be expecting any support for redsn0w lite but I hope you will help me anyways.
    I used the redsn0w tool 1.0 to jailbreak my ipod and it worked, but cydia just froze so I had to do a reboot and now I'm trying to do the step 3 again since it has to be done every time you reboot but my ipod isn't recognized in my pc anymore!!! It says that the usb device is malfunctioning or something(windows in spanish) when i put it on recovery mode
    got any ideas howto make it work again?
    thanx
  2. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When you're trying to get into DFU mode, hold the sleep button and home button together for 10 seconds. Then release the sleep button and continue to hold the home button for another 10 seconds. Your computer should recognize your ipod now.
  3. lurk08

lurk08 New Member

Could be worth checking that out too http://sesses6.freehostia.com/jbguide.html
    Step 8 : "Windows will say that your iPod is "unrecognizable" and iTunes and iRecovery will not be able to recognize it. YOUR iPOD IS NOT BRICKED OR DEAD."