please help.... big problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bk83, Jan 21, 2008.

1. bk83

bk83 New Member

so i went into my customize app. and changed the dock, how many icons in the dock, and the icon order. then i rebooted my ipod and it took forever.. but then now some of my icons are gone! i lost my NES, Videos, installer, customize, and prob. a few others that i can't remember.. so what should i do. is there anyway to get them back without redownloading all of that.. help
  2. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    factory restore your ipod and jailbreak again or find that np495.plist thingy file idk but i would force restore
  3. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    do you have dock installed on your iPod touch?(the sunburst in the bottom right hand corner). If you do then you can go into customize and make the icons visible again.
  4. Timothy__Ratner

Timothy__Ratner New Member

You probably hid them. To unhide them, go into Customize, touch the eye on the top right corner of the screen, tap the apps that don't have the eye next to the names.
  5. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    he already said that his customize was missing
  6. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    he hid customize though.
  7. bk83

bk83 New Member

no thats the problem like.. all my stuff (theme,custom strings,wallpaper) are all the same it's just the customize icon, VNsea, installer, and Videos , pretty much everything i need to be able to "customize" or change everything is gone. it doesn't show up on my ipod. and i wouldn't have to jailbreak it again i don't think. i would just have to get installer back on it. if i can't figure out a way to bring it all back. another thing is it's not letting me reboot it(holding the power and menu button)
  8. bk83

bk83 New Member

does anyone know a way to maybe backup all that . like through cuteftp or iphonebrowser...
  9. rokrboy

Device:
    iPod touch
    well you could ssh and reinstall installer, but it might still be hidden.
  10. bk83

bk83 New Member

ok wait... sorry i'm posting so much .. but i'm freaking out... so i just connected into my ipod using iphonebrowser and it says that all the apps are still there. so i guess they're just not showing up... does that help fix my problem?