PLEASE HELP! All appstore apps disappeared! :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Snowleo, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Snowleo

Snowleo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was just recently updating some apps in cydia and getting a few apps from rockapp (i think there was some issue with rockapp servers 2day) as well as messing around with some theming (sshed a few into my phone and took my phone off thw cable before quitting cyberduck if that does anything bad), but after I resprung, ALL OF MY APPSTORE APPS WERE MISSING [and still are!]. My cydia apps still show up on the same page they were before but all of the apps I got through the appstore vanished from springboard, settings and even search. The one place my apps show up in is poof but poof thinks the apps are still there and when I go to "hide" them by turned them off in poof and then turn them back on in poof they still dont show up! I can still install apps from the appstore (including ones I already have) from the appstore and I tried doing an update that showed up but it wouldnt work. I also tried categories but only like question mark icons showed up for my apps in categories. The strangest part is that in ifile and ssh all of my appstore apps are clearly there with all their settings in var/mobile/Applications and take up the same space on my iPhone 3gs (3.1.2 firmware) but will not show up at all on springboard or settings. I am afraid to try to sync with itunes unless someone tells me it would be ok. (I havent synced my iphone with itunes last in about a month though...) I DO NOT WANT TO RESTORE... please dont even suggest it because the files show up in ssh so they are on my iphone but just dont show up. I am very desprete as I use all of my 400+ apps very frequently and need to get them back. Any advice or information (or questions even) at all would be very appreciated. PLEASE HELP!

Edit: I just read on another forum that there is a disable apple killswitch thing in sbsettings to fix this and i have sbsettings but I tried this and IT DIDNT WORK!
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    do u have catagoris app downloaded?