please have this for the next release...

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by tonyd09, Nov 26, 2007.

1. tonyd09

tonyd09 New Member

I updated to 0.15 earlier and I regret it. It seems that gpSPhone is kinda going downhill since 0.1.0

-lag in games is worse now.
    -the larger screen display is stupid because the quality needs major improvement.
    -the D-pad seems even smaller than before.
    -the shoulder buttons are still tiny.

zottd, please fix the controller, it's really difficult to play games now. the D-pad should be bigger. same with the shoulder buttons, they should also be alittle more farther apart from the D-pad and the A button. the video shouldnt be scaled that large, it should be reduced alittle.
  2. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

I prefer version 0.1.0, so i've downgraded to that now and I am enjoying playing games with no lag

Please Register or Log in to view images

. The only thing I can think of and would like is for zottd to go back to 0.1.0 (I don't like the larger screen) and perhaps work on landscape like the NES.

zottd had a lot of requests to make the screen larger, which 'stretches' out the pixels in the game.. I prefer the smaller screen.

That's because he needed to move the controller part down to fit the screen in.

All of the buttons are squeezed together..

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're more likely to get his attention if you post on the forums at his website (www.zodttd.com).