Please explain why with this restore happened?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by aborson, Feb 9, 2008.

1. aborson

aborson New Member

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to read this, right i have already jailbroken my ipod to 1.1.3 successfully no problem, and had it running perfectly until this afternoon. Let me tell you mu ipod has been jailbroken ever since the release has been out.

Now i have it hard wired in my car and i plug it in there often and everyday no problems. None ever. Plugged it in today and prompted the cable and itunes icon, tried putting into itunes thinking it just wants to sync again no. No thats not what happened, it asking me to restore.????

Any answers or explainations

Never had any problems with my car kit before by the way its an alpine unit.
  2. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

Google this: "ibrickr_v0.91"

Connect your iPod, then force reboot it with the program.

For some reason, that also happens to me. Must be something in the 1.1.3 jailbreak.
  3. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
  4. aborson

aborson New Member

So if this happens again, i shouldnt go into itunes, and then perform a ipod restore? I should go into my JB 1.1.2 folder and load which file in there?
  5. aborson

aborson New Member

Because what i hjave done so far just resotred it straight in itunes and its gone back to factory settings.

So your saying i could of avoided doing a restore and just kept my 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod as it was?