Please everyone post

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MarkA123, Aug 8, 2010.

1. MarkA123

MarkA123 New Member

• Irrelevant thread title
    Okso I have a 32 gb iPod touch (the new version). I've had it for under 90 days. I ordered it from apple so it has a warranty. It's never been jailbroken The problem with it is that the volume buttons randomely act like they're being pushed (the volume goes out of control) I called apple a few days ago and they did troubleshooting and it didn't succeed. They said I need a replacement. They said they'd order me a replacement but I told them to hold off on the replacement for now. The reason I did that is because I've heard that apple gives refurbished iPod touches not new ones. I'm going to the mall in a couple days in st.louis which is a long way away so we don't get to go to apple much. I don't think they have a genius bar there. When I went there they just had a couple testing devices out I bought my iPod there but don't have the reiceipt. If I take it there and they find out i need a replacement will they just give me a new one there since they don't carry refurbished devices or will they order me a refurbished one over the phone or online? I really don't want a refurbished is there any way at all to get a new instead of refurbished.My question is how do I get a new instead of refurbished iPod touch not refurbished are the same as new ones or anything. Once again please answer my question and don't say mornings wrong with refurbished or anything like that please
  2. daitem11

daitem11 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    theyl jsut give you a new one there but dont freak out refurbished are the exact same as new ones you couldnt tell the difference and tehy both work great
  3. RandomEskimo

RandomEskimo Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    My iPod did that crazy volume thing recently but it stopped. It did it a couple of days later but it hasn't happened since.
  4. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wow. Just return it and buy yourself a new one. A refurb one is no different.
  5. MarkA123

MarkA123 New Member

Ok people please don't keep saying if you want a new one buy one or refurb are the same as new ones and stuff Please just don't I'm not trying to be rude or negative it's just I said in the question not to tell me there the same or anything like that I understand they come with new cases batteries etc.
  6. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok I am sorry. To be honest with you go to the mall it sound legit anyways. It is a good deal.
  7. Edgardo678

Edgardo678 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  8. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Wow, why'd you make two threads?
  9. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, and PLEASE EVERYONE POST?
    Nothing against you, Im just saying. -_-.
    Yeah, return it and ask for a non-refurb.
  10. MarkA123

MarkA123 New Member

Because no one was posting on the first thread.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    The reason I named it that was because no one was posting when I used the other title. I don't see a problem with naming my thread everyone please post but I got contacted by the website owner about it lol! Sorry if the title caused you any inconvenience.