Please Answer

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xX945Xx, Jan 17, 2008.

1. xX945Xx

xX945Xx New Member

Please Answer to this questions

Q:If i jailbreak my iPod Touch and i want to restore with iTunes 7.6 will i will able to restore w/o problems ?
    A: ???

Q:How many time Apple give warranty to an iPod Touch (I mean like you just have 90 days of warranty with Apple) ?

Q:If you restore or force restore to much an iPod Touch will stop working ?

Q:The applications like iPhysics,4Balls,Customize,...,... dont make that your iPod Touch stop working (i mean that apps dont damage your iPod Touch)?

Please Answer
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Yes.

One year, repair by replacement. Extended AppleCare warranty is also available (costs $60 I think) at any time during your original warranty period.

No.

No. Software can't "damage" your Touch, not in the physical or permanent sense anyway. A poorly written/misbehaving app (Screenshot, for example) can cause certain problems but those are few and far between and the damage is fixable easily enough. Worse comes to worst, you can restore and everything will be fine again. You can also run into the third party app limit problem, but you can download BossTools to move your apps to the music partition to increase your app space.
    1 person likes this.
  3. xX945Xx

xX945Xx New Member

THANK YOU!!!!
    Mindfield