PlayStation Move price and Date

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by qaiz, Jun 15, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

PlayStation Move now has an official Price and Date.

For the complete PlayStation Move Sports Champions bundle which will include the PlayStation Eye, Move and the game, thats which will cost you $99.99 (£65), while the Move controller by itself will set you back $49.99 (£33.75), and the optional navigation controller is $29.99 (£20).

For people that don't have a PS3, or want a hole bundle, They will also be able to pick up a new console bundle containing everything for $399.99.

SCEA plans to have around 15 to 20 titles that support the PlayStation Move peripheral on the setup's launch, and a total of 40 PlayStation Move-supporting releases by the holiday season. Some PS Move-supporting titles currently under development include Killzone 3, NBA 2K11, Time Crisis, Echocrome II, SingStar Dance, EyePet, and more.

As for a release date? PlayStation Move will hit Europe before anyone else,on September 15th. North American Will get their dose of Motion Gaming will have to wait until September 19th.
  2. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Expensive, but I'm still getting it, At least one controller, for heavy rain. Sony says they are adding move support to it and I think it's one of those games where it might actually be useful.
  3. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    YH, I think its reasonably priced, I suppose?
  4. billyjoel

billyjoel New Member

If they added the navigation controller on the $99 bundle it would have been a much more appealing buy. Also they could sell the navigation controller along with the Move for $50, it would attract more costumers and be more successful.

Regardless of all mentioned above it is still a solid rock product reasonably priced.